"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Scentual Jewelry Winner!

You guys gave me so many great suggestions for my Ruby Red aromatherapy necklaces! It really was hard to choose. In the end, I simply picked my 10 favorites and let the graphic artist decide. I think he chose well. For him, it had as much to do with the length of the word as the meaning.

So, here's one page of the wonderful pamphlet he's be slaving over (thank you so much, Doug!). He showed me the test copy this past weekend and I'm just dumbfounded. I'm not surprised that he did a professional job (because he is nothing if not professional); I'm surprised that he was able to make my business look so professional (because I am many things besides professional).



So, for those of you checking for your name, I'll save you the suspense and just say that Madmommy is the winner! Please let me know what color you would like as well as what length you prefer (the usual length is 18", but for some women that is too long). And I'll get it in the mail soon. Oh yah, I guess you should probably email me with your address. (What? The post office can't deliver based on email yet? Slackers.)

Thank you all so very much for your suggestions! I appreciate your help so much. The next time I'm stuck, I'll save myself weeks of pondering and just ask. Also, maybe I'll have to come up with some more giveaway ideas one of these days. But until then, if any of you just must own one of my necklaces, feel free to head over to my etsy shop.

1 comment:

Elora said...

Well have to say good choice on the name and and the pamphlet looks great. I do think the aromatherapy necklaces are a great idea - we burn alot of oils and incense at home but you cant really take them around with you. Prob have to treat myself for christmas.