"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Monday, January 21, 2008

Mash Ups

I just received a nice email from the people at Bootie Mashups letting me know that everything is now A-OK. They just had too many hits on their site and it crashed.

These songs are some of the best things I've heard in a long time. I am easily amused, though. You'll have to decide for yourself.



My suggestion is that you go to
Best of Bootie 2006 and listen to
#3, DJ M.I.F's
Tricky Sandman (Run DMC and Metallica) and
#20, The Kleptones'
Careless or Dead 2006 (Bon Jovi and George Michael).

And I'm really impressed with
#20, Divide and Kreate's
Illiterate City on Best of Bootie 2007.

And they've got a blog. I've already added them to my Google reader. It looks like they release a top 10 list every month, in addition to yearly Best Of albums. And you can download all the tracks for free from their site. Go there and do it.

They've got dance clubs in Paris and New York and San Francisco. I WILL go to one at some point.

Jeff's been laughing at me because of how much I love these. They've taken old songs and made them new again. And that makes me smile.


-------------------------------

Related Posts-
More Mash Ups and Happy Birthday
Double Hems and Mash Ups

1 comment:

Unknown said...

#18!!!!

DMB/Beyonce, et al...

LOVE IT!!!

Thanks, Wendy! :)