"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Covering Our Tracks

Here is a post for grown ups. If you are a kid, you should go ask one of your parents to read through this first. Actually, if you're a kid, you probably shouldn't be reading my blog anyway, because sometimes I curse and use bad grammar.



So go... scoot.



Last year, there was snow on the ground Easter morning. And we didn't want the younger kids to recognize our shoe prints. (Sometimes the kids are completely oblivious and other times they're really on the ball.)

IMG_2765.jpg

So, mad geniuses that we are (not actually sure who's idea it was), we decided to rubber band some cardboard, bunny feet to our shoes. It worked until the cardboard started getting soggy, at which point they fell off.

IMG_2766.jpg

It was fun while it lasted, though.

IMG_2768.jpg

If we ever needed to do this again, I'd probably use plastic, maybe from a container of milk, though I suppose that would be rather dangerous in a slippery sort of way.

IMG_2781.jpg

And I'm sure you all could have guessed it, but not one of the kids noticed the bunny prints. Oh well, like I said sometimes they're oblivious.

4 comments:

Angeleen said...

Brilliance! Sheer Brilliance!

How fun... even if the kids didn't notice... who cares!

Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just read how to make your own eggs out of an egg carton. Sounds reasonably easy:
http://www.world.org/reuse/instruct.html

A little too late for this year. Will do next time around. No more plastic eggs for me...

auroramae said...

That was fun. Sometimes I think we have more fun than the kids. The best part was when they were up to there heads in wet leaves looking for the golden egg.
Cindy thanks for the link, brilliant!

Felicia said...

Love the bunny feet :)