"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pronounce This

Jeff recently installed a pretty nifty little Firefox add-on. It’s called Pronounce This. It will pronounce most words on any web page. After you’ve installed it, you can highlight the word, right click it and then choose the Pronounce option.

It’s super helpful for Joey to have access to this. She learns quite a bit on the internet and especially for scientific sites like this one, it can be pretty handy. It doesn't have all the words we've come across, but it can handle the majority of them, including Lagrangian.



Also, here’s a relevant shortcut that I love to use... To highlight a particular word, double click on it. If you triple click, it will highlight the whole line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neat. I don't have firefox but what I do..I just type the word in google and add "audio"...it will pronounce the word.