"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 at Wisdom of the Moon

I thought I'd do a little recap of some of my more popular posts over the last year. But, then I realized that I could just direct your attention to my left sidebar, which has a ready-made list. Jeff's opinion, however, is that those who read this in a feed are hugely inconvenienced to have to click through to see the actual site. He knows this because he is one of those people.

Recap of 2008 at Wisdom of the Moon

So for Jeff, and others like him, here are my favorites from 2008.
Thank you all so much for stopping by over the days, weeks and months. I appreciate each and every one of your visits and comments.

Here's hoping that you all have a fun and exciting or cozy and mellow New Year's celebration (depending on your energy level).

Stay safe.

3 comments:

Renee Unplugged - said...

Hi Wendy!
Just popping in to let you know I finally started making the fabric blinds you posted on the tutorials site.
I'll send some pictures your way when they're finished.
Hope you had a great holiday!
Renee

RunninL8 said...

I've been lovin' your holiday posts! Such great ideas that I'll have to stash away for next year!!

FinnyKnits said...

The St Baldrick's thing still gets me - that was rad.