"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wishing Well

I found this clever idea over at Here We Are Together. Then I adapted it to our space and put out sea glass, crystals, stones and marbles in a hand-turned wooden bowl that my uncle made.

P3140011

I'm not sure who enjoys this more, me or the kids. Actually, the cat likes it quite a bit as well. It's her own private little watering hole.

Everything about this area just makes me happy.

4 comments:

Angeleen said...

Wendy, this is just beautiful!

You have such a knack for creating sacred spaces in your home... I wish I was better at that.

Love you, Dear One!!
~a :) xoxo

Regina said...

I love this idea. I especially like that you used pretty little stones, marbles, sea glass and such. My cat would probably like it too.

Jodie said...

Need some handmade glass beads for your spot?

Nancy said...

What a lovely idea!! I think I'm going to set something up near my cubicle at work. Sometimes the......atmosphere there could use some wishes! I also love the handmade bowl.