"Anyone that doesn't agree with leggings as pants can physically fight me.
And I'm going to win because I have a full range of motion due to the fact that I am wearing leggings as pants."

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Aurora Hendrix, Come On Down!

I hope that you're the next contestant on The Price is Right!!!


Aurora has asked that you all think happy thoughts for her today. And if she does get called down, I'll be sure to let you know the air date and post a link. I promise you, she will be crying.

It'll be fantastic. She's the type of person that The Price is Right was made for.

Update- Apparently, it's actually possible to be too excited for The Price is Right. Here's the story that she just posted on facebook.

ok well 12 hours later! Just got back from The Price....we had a blast. It is definitely an awesome experience. So I didn't get on, but funny story about that..... You all know I cry when I get excited....we waited 5 hours to get interviewed, and I was so excited that when it came time for our interviews I lost it!! I t...otally started balling.... Oh but wait, I then lost all feeling in my hands and face and... hyperventilated!!!! I had to sit down and the interviwer kept telling me not to pass out. I squealed out all my answers. Spencer was trying to pull me up, but I couldn't stand or I was gonna hit the concrete. We then saw the tapeing and left to go get lunch. At lunch w...e ran into the beauties, I asked for their autographs, while they were signing my shirt they... said they knew about me (the hyperventilater!!!!) so no prizes, but a great time and funny story!!! (air date 2/11/10)

3 comments:

RunninL8 said...

Craz-eh!!!

auroramae said...

Yah, they probably figured I would be an insurance hazard. They want excited people but not people who will pass out on stage! I had a blast though!

Renee Unplugged - said...

Dang! I was hoping to see Aurora on TV! It's been YEARS since I've watched TPIR!